- Education and Science»
- Psychology & Psychiatry»
- Personality Theory & Personality Tests
Myers and Briggs Personality Types: ISFJ Profile
Total Population: 7%
ISFJs are very loyal and kind people who are often times quiet and feel content with being alone. ISFJs do an amazing job looking after other peoples needs and can often set their own needs aside in order to help others. They express much of their emotions and thoughts internally.They value traditional values like family and enjoy stability in their life. They are very observant and are able to give a great deal of attention to the details in life. ISFJs are very selfless and do not find power or money important.
- They often put others needs in front of theirs.
- ISFJs dislike things changing and do not deal with it well
- ISFJs will often times take things too personal
- They are not overly adventurous and avoid trying new things.
- They are not good with conflict and will avoid it.
- Will often times stay in bad relationships.
- ISFJs feel uncomfortable expressing their own needs
- ISFJs enjoy helping or serving others.
- They are naturally warm and reassuring.
- They respect and understand the importance of their responsibilities
- They prefer things to be organized and are good at keeping things organized.
- ISFJs make good listeners
- They take their commitments very seriously.
- They are good at managing their money
Fictional Character with INFJ Personality
ISFJ Description Words
- Child Care Provider
- Human Resources
- Social Worker
- Police Officer
- Administrative Assistant
- Probation Officer
- Hotel Manager