- Education and Science»
- Psychology & Psychiatry»
- Personality Theory & Personality Tests
Myers and Briggs Personality Types: ISFP Profile
ISFPs are sensitive and have a strong sense of beauty. ISFPs are very creative and artistic. They have a well developed appreciation for art and beauty because they have a strong reliance upon their senses. ISFPs are easy going and they seem to get along with most people. They live in the present and prefer to think about what is going on now rather than what will happen. ISFPs are independent yet they like to take care of others. ISFPs are adaptable and very independent people. They have a tendency to keep their guard up, so they can be difficult to get to know. However, once you are considered a friend, you will have a very loyal friend.
- ISFPs live in the present so they struggle with long term money management.
- They hate conflict and will do anything to avoid or ignore it.
- They may appear lazy or unmotivated.
- ISFPs need their own space and do not deal well when their space is being invaded.
- ISFPs can be overly cynical.
- They are slow to let people into their life.
- ISFPs are very chilled and calm.
- They consider their commitments important.
- ISFPs are usually very creative and artistic.
- They make great listeners.
- ISFPs are very friendly.
- ISFPs generally have a positive outlook on life.
- They value personal time and space.
Fictional Character with ISFP Personality
ISFP Describing Words
- Child Care Provider
- Social Worker
- Forest Ranger