Myers and Briggs Personality Types: ISTJ Profile
Total Population: 8.5%
ISTJs are very hard working and responsible people. They are very loyal and have a strong sense of what is right and what is wrong. ISTJs feel that integrity and honesty are very important traits in people and consider themselves positive members in the community. ISTJs find traditions and cultural norms important and they are willing to fight to preserve them. ISTJs dedicate themselves completely to things that they feel are important which makes them very dependable people. An ISTJ can be relied upon to do the right thing for their community, family and friends. ISTJs care very much for their close friends and family.
- They often times feel that they are always right.
- ISTJs can sometimes be out of touch with what others are feeling.
- Their love of systems and structure make them appear rigid
- They rarely offer compliments or praise to others.
- ISTJs are very committed and loyal to their relationships.
- They are very good at managing their money.
- ISTJs make good listeners
- They can be perfectionist and like precise and detailed work.
- They can handle criticism well.
- ISTJs can handle conflict.
- They take relationships very seriously.
Fictional Character With INST Personality
ISTJ Description Word
- Computer Programmer
- Police Officer
- Military Leader