Myers and Briggs Personality Types: ENTJ Profile
ENTJs make excellent leaders since they naturally think in a strategic and organized manner. They are very effective when coordinating groups and providing instructions. ENTJs are capable of developing solutions to complex situations with little effort. ENTJs are not afraid to speak up and share their ideas on how to improve situations.
ESTJ have a strong urge to provide structure to situations that may not have enough structure. ESTJs are constantly trying to provide direction to achieve a specific goal. ESTJ are always pursuing a goal and leading people to that goal.
- They can often times appear to be argumentative
- They struggle with their listening skills.
- ENTJs can be overly critical of others ideas if they are not similar to their own idea.
- They have very high standards and expectations for those around them.
- ENTJs have a difficult time expressing their feelings.
- ENTJs can often times be very controlling.
- They do not readily provide praise.
- ENTJs will often times make decisions quickly without thinking them through.
- They may have emotional outburst if they become too stressed.
- ENTJs are excellent at managing money
- They are capable of handling constructive criticism
- ENTJs in general have a large and eloquent vocabulary.
- They are very direct and frank with people.
- They respect and honer their commitments.
- ENTJs are interested in others ideas.
- They are energetic and enthusiastic.
- They look at conflict as a way to learn a positive lesson.
- They are often times very sentimental.
- They are not afraid to reprehend people if needed.
Fictional Character with ENTJ Personality
ENTJ Describing Words
Dig Deeper into ENTJ
- The ENTJ in Life, Work, and Love - A Personality Type Profile
ENTJs are strategic leaders, motivated to organize change. They are quick to see inefficiency and conceptualize new solutions, and enjoy developing long-range plans to accomplish their vision. They excel at logical reasoning and are usually articulat
- ENTJ Personality Types
ENTJs direct their energy towards the outer world of actions and spoken words. They organise and structure the world according to logical principles.