Myers and Briggs Personality Types: INFJ Profile
INFJs are complex and private people. The INFJ constantly strives to help others develop to their fullest potential. They enjoy helping and guiding others in life. The INFJ is driven by their own personal growth; they want to become better than they are currently. This drive causes all things that prevent them from growing to appear pointless and uninteresting. INFJs have strong beliefs and are devoted to those beliefs with great passion. INFJs need a sense of purpose in order to feel satisfied with life.
INFJs are the rarest type of personality. They are caring and sensitive yet they are still very complex people. INFJs are good at judging how others might be feeling or thinking and make great listeners.
- They have a tendency to hold a part of themselves from family and friends.
- They can not handle criticism or conflict very well.
- INFJs struggle to leave relationships that are bad for them.
- INFJs often times act withdrawn.
- They often expect too much from the people around them.
- Naturally warm and reassuring.
- Good listener.
- They are sensitive to others feelings.
- INFJs make excellent communicators.
- INFJs have very high standards for themselves.
- The respect and honor their commitments.
- INFJs are naturally insightful.
Fictional Character with INFJ Personality
INFJ Describing Words
- Social Worker
- Child Care
- Human Resources