- Education and Science»
- Psychology & Psychiatry»
- Personality Theory & Personality Tests
Myers and Briggs Personality Types: INTP Profile
INTPs are curious people who have a strong sense of logic. In general INTPs are very individualistic and reserved. They are capable of seeing the larger picture by seeing the overall theory or idea of how something works. They are very good conversationalist especially if it involves a debate about a topic they know a lot about. INTPs are also capable of dedicating a large amount of time and focus to any particular subject without losing focus on the overall idea. INTPs particualary enjoy being around intelligent people with similar, shared interests.
- INTPs will often times ignore conflict or confront it with an emotional outburst.
- They struggle to understands other emotions and find it difficult to respond to others strong emotions.
- INTPs may stay in bad relationships.
- They are not good at expressing their own emotions.
- INTPs are naturally distrusting and are often times suspicious of others motives.
- They develop strong and authentic feelings for their close friends and family.
- They are fairly easygoing and do not demand much from others.
- INTPs are flexible and willing to go with the flow of things.
- INTPs are capable of accepting criticism.
- They tend to be enthusiastic and show curiosity about new things.
- INTPs are very creative and imaginative.
Fictional Character with INTP Personality
INTP Describing Words
- Project Manager
- Computer Programmer