- Education and Science»
- English as a Foreign or Second Language
Part 1-Ielts Speaking Topic: Birds
IELTS(International English Language Testing System) is the world's leading test of English for higher education, immigration and employment. Below are some sample questions and answers for this topic.
1. How do you feel about birds? Do you like birds?
-I’ve always been a huge fan of colorful birds such as parrots
-I have always been a little jealous of birds since I believe they are majestic creatures that could fly
-Birds are disgusting pests
-Many types have diseases and some people consider birds like pigeons are rats with wings.
2. Do any birds have any particular significance in China?
-The phoenix is a legendary bird which is known worldwide.
-It symbolizes hope and rebirth
3. Do you think birds should be protected?
-there are some birds like the pigeon that are better off dead
-Of course, there are birds which are almost extinct and should be protected.
4. Do Chinese people like raising pet birds?
-I think that most Chinese people aren’t that fond of keeping birds as pets
-There is a small group of people that like raising birds