Posturing Questions to get results
I recently went to a workshop on human consciousness and the facilitators said to ask the questions in your life that will produce the best results. So for instance ask as your daily question, how can it get any better than this? And watch what shows up for you. Continue asking the questions in your life where you want to see the best possible outcomes.
Just watch how your energy shifts when you are asking certain questions about your life at this moment. Here is a list of possible questions you could ask yourself.
1. How can more miracles occur in my life?
2. How many possibilities do I have in any given situation?
3.What wonderful positive things will come into my life today?
4.What needs to shift in my thoughts in order to change any given situation that shows up for me today?
5.How can I be the change I want to see in the world today?
6. How is it possible to be the best person I can be today?
7.How is it possible to create my dreams now?
8. How is it possible to create more abundance in my life now?
9.How can I experience my dream in real life?
10. How can I be happy today?
11. How can I bring more joy into my life and to others around me?
These are just some of the questions that you may ask yourself. You choose whatever questions you want to create your best possible results. This action of asking the questions and being the question results in the almost unbelievably, incredible, amazing results. Even some that you wouldn't think possible.
I love the question, Can it get any better than this? because it leaves you wide open for a gazillion possibilities to show up in your life. You don't even have to know the how of how things will actually manifest and show up for you in your life but it's exciting to be in anticipation of what is to unfold next.
It can be like Christmas every day, opening up a new present daily. These presents are the gifts from asking the right questions that pertain to whatever situation you want to shift or change in your life. When you are asking the questions and being the question, you live in a perpetual excitement of what is yet to come. It is a very exhilarating way to live your life.
Some examples of these shifts are:
1. Asking the question: How does it get any better than this?
The possible results range anywhere from getting the job you were wanting to finding your soul mate.
* To winning a huge prize.
*To getting an unexpected visit from a friend you hadn't seen in a long time.
The results are varied depending on where you are consciously asking the question from. Meaning that whatever situation you are in at the moment or wherever you are asking for some kind of change, that will be the most likely place for the results to show up for you.
2. Asking the question: How can I be happy today?
The possible results will be:
* Maybe somebody commenting that you have a nice smile.
* A package will arrive in the mail that was unexpected.
* Something will make you laugh out loud or just something that makes you feel better about yourself somehow and thus creating some happiness in your day.
3. Asking the question: How is it possible to create my dreams now?
The possible result will be:
* Someone offering you that dream job.
* Someone you have liked for a long time asks you out on a date.
* You win a vacation to one of your favorite destinations or a myriad of other results that you could never have even imagined on your own.
When you stay in the question the answers and results that show up will be mind blowing as you don't ever know what to expect. This posturing of questions exercise should be done on a daily basis for the best results. Nothing major may happen right away but don't rule any possibility out as you just never know.
Please do let me know your results as that keeps the excitement going. It solidifies that by asking certain questions we can get very interesting and rewarding results. I hope this hub helps change your life for the better. I wish you all the best when you venture out and try this.