- Education and Science»
Quantum Physics Wave Particle Duality Consciousness
Quantum physics and the wave particle duality is one of the strangest phenomenons know to mankind. Does the universe itself have a consciousness? This does seem strange but the more I have studied, I have found that there is a mind watching, everything. The fact is that in the quantum world, the rules change and it's if somehow they know they are being watched or experimented with and behave differently if the camera is on or off. Sometimes things are nothing until you say they are something and then become that thing.
Issac Newton who invented calculus predicted the motion of the planets with very precise mathematics. It wasn't until the quantum world was discovered that everything changed. In quantum physics, particles don't behave according to Newtons' laws. There is no prediction but rather only probabilities of where things will end up.
The wave-particle duality of energy shows that particles in our Universe can act as both a single individual particle, and together as a wave at the same time and at different times producing a function as if time didn't apply and these particles somehow know the future and distribute accordingly. These experiments show just how weird, yet amazing, the quantum world, and our world is.
According to Albert Einstein, spaced is curved because of matter and time is only an illusion which is the 4th dimension. This means that illusions can make dimensions of reality or temporary reality which might not be reality at all but the birthplace of reality. We are now starting to understand that space is curved like a camera lens and for the most part that is exactly what it is. Astronomers are now starting to see a distribution across galaxies that resembles bent space having an effect on light traveling across time. If you were to place a wine glass over your computer monitor, you would be able to bend the light in exactly the same way.
Also, we know that near Black Holes, the laws of physics break down and different rules apply. It's a crazy universe where particles come out of nowhere, collide with another to form another particle and maybe it survives where the other doesn't survive the collision and falls into the black hole. At the center of every galaxy there is a black hole. Black holes are star eating monsters and feed off stars.
Why Does The Wave Particle Duality Exist?
We haven't really asked ourselves why the wave particle duality exists and why the quantum physics world is so bizarre where just about anything goes. I was told not to ask because I would end down an empty alley. This is over 15 years ago. I never stopped wondering until the one day when I had a dream and it was all revealed unto me. The wave particle duality exists to ensure that life would continue. If it didn't exist, black holes would eat up stars and eventually become 100% dark energy in the universe.
The wave particle duality overcomes time and space as a conscious cosmic function of pro-reality and life. Without it, reality would collapse. Instead, it is an oscillation of 0 and 1. Reality and non reality are in a dance moving with a probability of existence. The earth is in a perfect living zone where life can exist and consciousness can survive at the frequency required to sustain thought.
Just like changing the channels on your radio or television, you would get noise if you are not in the right frequency zone to receive that transmitted signal.Yes, we are lucky to be in the zone. All our thoughts and aspirations have meaning. We have meaning and connected to a signal or source which is perceiving our thoughts and actions but we cannot perceive it back, unless it gives us permission. We are not here by accident. We are the people of the force, of the light of God. We were created in his image (imagination). Although we are just a conscious thought, inside the mind of God, we are outsiders trying to look inside so to speak. There is a veil or filter system that keeps man or anything that is unrighteous enter in. Ever so often, we get a glimpse of something but then it's gone.
Can any scientist answer what is the consciousness truly influencing quantum realities? We seem to live in a continuous holographic analog world but underneath it all is a quantum digital world that is spontaneous. Anything can be everywhere at once if it needs to be. Don't get me wrong because I'm all for science which is finding hard evidence and truth in the matter but we all need to keep our mind open to any possibility right?
God is all knowing, and omnipresent. The universe is a thought of God's knowledge and wisdom. Again, we are living inside the mind of God. This is why the wave-particle reality does not collapse when God is watching as an observer because omnipresence defeats the illusion of time from the observer or observed perception. Matter doesn't know it's being observed from it's perception yet it can for a moment to create something. A glimpse is all you get. Past and future exist as a probability so reality and non-reality can coexist with all probabilities and results already known. The present is the mean probabilities of the past and future events that have taken place and could take place in the future.
Perception is everything. Omnipresent perception of all dimensions would mean that all the fabric of space in every dimension and all matter is made of the same God fiber consciousness being all and one yesterday, today, and tomorrow. This fiber must be a faith substance capable of transcending all probabilities using the belief that I am. In the Bible God says, " I am that I am." God having that transcending ability to perceive all in all yet not be seen, heard, or experienced unless there is a faith connection.
Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. This is not the faith we understand. There is another more powerful form of faith that is God's. This substance is the key that turns all. The Wisdom and knowledge far beyond man's. Let there be light. A simple command for omnipresence with infinite faith substance. Infinity I am. See the video below to experience the probability distribution of particles.
The Quantum Physics Experiment | The Observer Reality Creation
Strange Features of Quantum Physics
Quantum superposition refers to the quantum mechanical property of a particle to occupy all of its possible quantum states simultaneously. Due to this property, to completely describe a particle one must include a description of every possible state and the probability of the particle being in that state.
Quantum entanglement is seen that two entangled particles will remain connected in some fashion, no matter how far you move them apart...there always remains a bond between these particles, and information will be relayed between them instantly, until there is an observation which then breaks down. How can this be? If two particles are at opposite sides of the universe that are entangled, how can information between them travel faster than the speed of light? There must be many more dimensions to space that we cannot perceive. Here are some important features to consider.
1. The wave property of matter and energy: Any object which obeys quantum theory (e.g. a particle such as an electron) can be in more than one place at once. Its position is ‘smeared out’ into a probability function, which tells us the probability of finding it an any given place when we measure its position;
2. The particle property of energy and matter: when we measure the position of a quantum object, we pin it down, as it were, to a particle-like state - i.e. , previous to our measurement, the object wasn’t really anywhere in ordinary space-time; it only had a probabilistic wave nature; after we measure its position, it gets a real position in ordinary space-time. This is called ‘collapsing the probability function’ or ‘collapsing the wavefunction’. What happens is that our observation causes its properties to manifest.
3. The observer-dependent universe: The fact that our observation creates the particular manifestation of the reality we are observing, as in point (2).
4. The quantum leap: quantum objects have the property of disappearing from one place and reappearing in another without crossing the intervening distance. An electron moving from one orbital in an atom to another does it in this way.
5. Indeterminacy: The Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle states that we cannot measure with arbitrary accuracy the position and the momentum of any quantum object at the same time. The more accurately we measure the position of an electron, the less accurately must we measure its momentum. Position and momentum are a conjugate pair of variables, and Heisenberg’s equation also shows that there are other conjugate pairs of variables, like energy and time.
6. Non-locality: The collapse of the probability function caused by our observation implies that the observer-dependency is non-local in space; this non-locality is further born out by the experiments of Alain Aspect, and John Bell’s interpretation of them. In these experiments it was demonstrated that if two photons are fired out from the same source in opposite directions, and we polarize one of them, the other gets polarized too. Somehow, they remain connected, even thought they are traveling apart at the speed of light.