- Education and Science
Renewing expired PRC ID for Teachers
License ID for Teachers
Renewal of Professional ID For Teachers year 2011
For Manual or Over-the-Counter Procedures
Go to the Third Floor immediately and follow the instructions below:
Step 1. Present duly accomplished Application for Professional ID form together with the requirements at:
Window 22 ( ask for the form here if you don’t have the form yet then after filling in the informations, just come back here to assess your papers to know how much you are going to pay)
Step 2. Pay prescribed fees at the Cashier at :
Step 3. Get your claim slip at:
Window 22 ( Present the form here, the receipt of payment, and the Xerox of PRC ID)
Step 4. Claim your professional license as scheduled. Please refer to your claim slip for further instructions. Express ID is within the day but for not express its 1 month.
Requirements for Manual Procedure
1. Duly accomplished form
2. Two (1) pc. passport size picture: close-up, colored, plain white background, with complete name tag ( If you don’t have, just pay P80 and they can take pic of u)
3. Photo/Xerox copy of recent professional ID card
4. In case of LOST professional ID card which is still current, the applicant shall submit a notarized affidavit of Loss
5. In case of DESTROYED professional ID card, the applicant shall surrender the destroyed card.
For my experience in renewing my ID, I paid Php1320 today March 14, 2011, since it’s not an express ID I paid lesser and my id was expired last 2007. If you want to get the ID within the day just pay additional 450 and wait until your name is called. Hope it can help…
GUYS, HERE IS THE UPDATED HUB YEAR 2014 WHEN I RENEWED AGAIN MY PRC ID
JUST CLICK THE LINK HOW TO RENEW PRC ID
If you are wondering how much you are going to pay, just click the link below.
- UPDATE: RENEWING PRC ID 2014 AT THE MAIN OFFCE
Renewing of your ID at the main office is easy now and no hassles.
- Payment for renewal of expired PRC ID for Teachers
Payment for the renewal of expired id for professional teachers including the surcharge maybe easy now to budget for this written guide where Filipino teachers can use anytime as their reference.
BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY WITH ME
Start and Earn in 1BRO, wherein the ways of earning here not just only 5 but it has 7 ways to earn.
Lifetime Discount on Load up to 25%
Unlimited Retailer Sign Up
Dealers Override up to 2%
Direct Referral Bonus P500 Unlimited
Pairing Bonus P500
Indirect Referral Bonus P25
Leadership Override Bonus 10%
See the potential of this business in just P3,988 investment it can turn into P5,000 up to P30,000 a month while doing this for part time. Small Capital with 7 Easy Ways to Earn.
Start saving your money to invest now! Reach me out...
For more Info, please visit the link below:
- Be a Distributor of 1Bro, Start your own Business Now! Start Eloading Business In your Town...
Use your existing cellphone, use your existing simcard, use 1 load wallet that loads everything, includes online loading, personal inventory system, personal website account, discounts up to 25%.