Cook Fried Chicken
l. Cut ,and clean fresh chicken you wish to fry.
2. Place the raw chicken pieces in a large bowl .
3. Pour a glass of milk in the bowl with the chicken.
4. Allow the chicken to marinade in the milk for a few hours in the refrigerator.
5. If you desire you may add seasonings that you like in the milk.
6. Arrange a large dish with chicken fry, which is a seasoning to coat the chicken .
7. When all the pieces are coated, place them into a bowl for frying.
8. Cook the chicken using about three fourths of an inch of Crisco Oil, or use a quality oil of you're choice.
9. Cook with a large frying pan with a lid.
10. Heat the pan on about a medium flame.
11. Use a clean utensil to pick up the chicken pieces , and place them in the hot pan.
12. Allow each piece of chicken to fry on both sides .
13. Turn the chicken over frequently while you are cooking it.
14. Cover the chicken after you turn it.
15. Keep water out of your pan ,or you may get popped by hot grease .
16. Using a medium flame with covered chicken, check the chicken often.
17. Chicken may take twenty or more minutes to fry depending on the amount of heat you are using in order to cook it.
18. Press chicken occasionally to make sure blood is not remaining in it while it is cooking. When chicken is usually golden brown it is cooked. Break a piece of chicken apart to make sure it is cooked well.
19.When chicken is fried place the fried pieces on napkins, or paper towels that are in a serving bowl.
20. Serve you're delicious fried chicken .