Simple Mathematics Problem No One Can Solve
Try to solve this mathematics problem!
Let start this article by using the famous math quote from the greatest scientist - Albert Einstein - "Do not worry too much about your difficulties in mathematics, I can assure you that mine are still greater."
Mathematics can get pretty complicated. Most of the time, the math problem can be easy to understand, but difficult to prove. Therefore, we are here to share with you one current problem that anyone can understand, but nobody has been able to solve!
1. In your mind, pick any number. If the number is even, divide it by two. If it's odd, multiply it by three and add one! What number did you get?
2. Again, in your mind pick another number. If the number is even, divide it by two. If it's odd, multiply it by three and add one! What number did you get?
3. If you keep going and try with other numbers, you will eventually end up at the same number every time you try! What is the number you get? Answer = One!
4. Mathematicians have tried millions of numbers and they have never found a single number that didn't end up at One!
5. The problem is easy to understand, even a five years old kid can get the answer! The thing is, they (mathematicians) have never been able to PROVE that isn't a special number out there that never leads to One.
Is it Amazing?