The World Feels Dark, Empty And Pointless
Life is to be considered interesting, but whenever we are down or feeling heartbreak it is indeed feels the opposite.
- We have our journeys through our lives. That is the beginning, middle and the end of our lives.
- We experience some heartbreaks during our lives. Those heartbreaks become very fondamental component for us in developing our wisdom. But when we are inside the situation, and feeling the heartbreak, it is terribly painful.
- Usually we can't be able to sleep, smile or eat. The world feels dark and empty or even pointless.
- Here then, with time passes we automatically move on, and even got us all surprised whenever we are looking back and thinking of how we were all got hurt.
When we experience a heartbreak we are usually feeling;
- the broken heart,
- emotionally feeling pain and hurt
- and at the same time feeling of a great longing or feeling a loss.
We often cry, scream, and if we are not careful we could go to a deep depression that could lead to any self distruction. We would not like that to happen. We have to find ways to really cope with it and not denying the heartbreak.
- We should understand and recall back our emotions and our thoughts, if it is possible from our really early stages when things started to get bad and then to a stage when it ended.
- We need to think as well on our other past relationships and searched for patterns. And to make a better actions for a better and solid situations for the next relationship that would never break again.
Getting Our Lives Back
- Apart our understanding of our past and looking back to our pattern, we need to lift ourselves up mentally, physically and emotionally.
- We need to direct our focus on positive things.
- Taking care our health mentally and physically, for example doing; exercises, eating the healthy way like cutting out the sweets that has been our comfort food and most important of all is cutting on drinking alcohol as much as possible.
Need To Reconnect To Ourselves
- The way for us to be able to reconnect to ourselves are starting with the step of reconnecting with the people we trust.
- Other than that, connect to ourselves by meditation, deep breathing, yoga and bring ourselves closer to God and as well trust that God has His best plans for us.
Stay Strong And Connect With Yourself
- Often when we experience a heartbreak we just think and feel that we are in a deep dark hole that we would forever be stuck in it. In reality it's just our worries, disappointment and the feeling loss that caused it.
- Our world, our entire life feels as if it's collapsing, no way out, empty, numb and worthless. This is the point where we should be again in tune and in connection again with ourselves.
- Feel the moment first, learn where it went wrong and tell it to ourselves that we would do everything in much a better way to keep it all work and functioning. So it would be always in a happy and nourished situation.
- No more risk for another situation of a heartbreak or feeling empty, instead we would be feeling complete and happy.
- Human being are evolved to be able to overcome heartbreak and again finding new love.
- We designed to be a person that by nature we can get over a relationship. It is normal that if we feel being rejected by our partner and our first feeling is to win them back.
- And if we feel that we are failing then it becomes a burden to our brain, our ego and our feeling inside our heart. Its all becoming a turbulance inside us that seems hard to move on and recover.
- And we trully believe in that moment that our pain will never end.
- Based on my personal experiences, we should not worry so much about it, we, humans are fully proggramed to get over romantic break ups and able again in moving on to new relationships.
Bearing The Pain And Being New Again
Now we are able to say proudly that we managed to bear our painful and hurtful scar in our hearts and managed to rejuvenate ourselves, and feeling that all those heartbreaks were really worth it.
So the next time we are feeling that heartbreak hovering in our lives that ready to make you feel into million pieces:
- Please just hang on very tight, think positive, take our baby steps of staying always positive,
- Keeping always moving forward in reaching the bright light.
- And truly believe that this heartbreak too will be over and soon pass. And be a happier and wiser person.
Meditation Is A Huge Help For Heartbreak
- A Meditation for Pain and Heartbreak | Guided Meditation Video - Yoga Journal
This video guides you through a practice of acknowledging your feelings without getting caught up in the stories around them.
- 100 Greatest Heartbreak Songs and Breakup Songs
Parting ways is never easy. Songs associated with the heart have a melancholic dirge that make the past excruciatingly vivid. Dwell in a list of the best heartbreak songs breakup songs.
- Heartbreak- Is A Blessing
Heartbreak makes you appreciate the things you have, work for things that you can have, let go of those you can't ever have, show what you have done, can do, and what else you're capable of. Read on.