5) Arabic, is spoken by approximately 295 million people worldwide. Arabic has influenced around 4,000 Spanish words.
4) Hindi/Urdu. Hindi and Urdu have many common words and a similar grammar with each other. Approximately 310 million people speak one or both of these languages
3) English used to be the 2nd most common mother tongue language but recently Spanish has rapidly grown and surpassed the English language. English is still said to be one of the most influential languages in the world. Approximate speakers of English is around 360 million.
2) Spanish, with its tough ground in the majority of the Americas as well as parts of Europe makes Spanish the 2nd most spoken language (Mother tongue wise) around 405 million people speak Spanish.
1) Mandarin. No surprise Mandarin wins top spot with almost 955 million mother tongue speakers!
Google AdSense Host API
We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking Pixels
We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Author Google Analytics
Amazon Tracking Pixel