The Ten BEST Things About Being the Youngest Child
Aaaahhhh, the Baby, Look at the Baby-How Precious, How Cute!
The youngest child, like the only child, will never be dethroned. You are the last child in the family. You are considered the baby by your parents and siblings. The youngest child is the most beta birth order there is.
Here is a list of the ten BEST things about being the youngest in the family. Here there are!
(10) You can get your older siblings to carry the weight for you. When you are the youngest in the family, you can always advert the blame from yourself to your older siblings. After all, because of your ordinal birth order, you are considered to be innocent and not knowing any better.
(9) You have little or no responsibilities. You have the most carefree childhood of all the siblingship birth orders.l If you want something, you can get either your parents or older siblings to do it for you. Being unencumbered is your middle name.
(8) You can get away with murder. Because of your ordinal family position, you are considered sweet and cute. Oh, he's/she's the baby, he's/she's is sooo cute, ohhh! With this type of charm, you can do the most outrageous act and get away with it and no one is the wiser. If the situation gets too intense, you can always blame your older siblings because "you did not know any better."
(7) Since all of your siblings paved avenues for you, you do not have to work hard to prove yourself in any arena- unless you wish to try a different arena.
(6) You are usually more lighthearted and have a great sense of humor. You are usually the life of the party and love to have fun. You are usually a blast to be with!
(5) You are the true prima donna of the universe. You know how to get attention and are the original star as no other birth order is. If you do not get your way, you can be quite a melodramatic scene, pouting until you DO get your way!
(4) You are usually pampered and spoiled which means that you have a great sense of being entitled. You believe that you are the center, king, and queen of your world as your parents and siblings gave you attention all of your life!
(3) You are usually the envy of your older siblings who had it much tougher than you did. Especially in large families, the youngest child have it the EASIEST and is the LEAST STRESSED child in the family. You can be a child and adolescent longer than your older siblings.
(2) You can melt people with your persona. You are Mr./Ms. Magic who have mastered the art of salesmanship to get people to do your bidding.
(1) You are so "on"-what a magnificent presence you have!!!!
© 2011 Grace Marguerite Williams