- Education and Science»
- Medicine & Health Science
The Yummy Side of Mary Jane
Now everyone has heard of weed brownies for the most part, those rich, deliciously moist space cakes that anyone from the Cheech & Chong era might laugh about. Today with the wide variety of people and their ever growing affinity for delicious food, we have a new market that incorporates the marijuana industry: Baked Goods. It doesn't stop there either, you can cook popcorn, steak, pasta, just about any thing you could want, with canna-butter. Cookies, cakes, and candies. Candies made with glyerin tinctures and CBD Oil. CBD lollipops, and dark chocolate truffles. All made with marijuana extracts. There are great recipes online for Canna-Butter, as well as what to do with it after you make it. Make sure you do this with care and caution so everyone is safe. Do not eat edibles and drink or drive if you have not eaten them before!
I would like to advise on some things at this time.
1. Please do not make your butter stronger (meaning with a lot of THC) than the recommended recipe, unless you are a "veteran smoker" or have a "high tolerance"
2. Keep Edibles plainly marked when in the home so as not to cause confusion with regular food and get anyone who does not partake, like some kiddies, in to a pickle.
3. Make sure you tell people who you give them to about their potency and contents so as not to give someone an anxiety attack.
4. Alert people of nut allergies if applicable.
5. DO NOT EVER give marijuana edibles to anyone without first informing them of what they are ingesting.