The greatest minds Johannes Kepler, Christiaan Huygens, Leonardo Da Vinci
He was illuminated by Astronomy
Johannes Kepler : December 27, 1571 – November 15, 1630 | Source
A Time keeper like no other
Christiaan Huygens : 14 April 1629 – 8 July 1695 | Source
Leonardo's Prize Portrait of the Mona Lisa : April 15, 1452 – May 2, 1519 | Source
The greatest minds of the scientific world
- Johannes Kepler - he was a great astronomer, astrologist, and German mathematician who was well known by the elite & worked for the hierarchy of his time, and revered as an instrumental component to the scientific revolution itself, as he revived such knowledge produced by a like mind as Aristotle on astronomy. He transformed such wisdom of Aristotle's, and formed it into a newer form of astronomy, which was soon seen as a sort of celestial physics by people of his time period. This eventually lead to the entire transition from the old ways of astronomy, to the more newer forms of seeing astronomy as being part of a more universal mathematical type of physics, as opposed to that of the old traditional physical cosmological one.
- Christiaan Huygens - The inventor of the pendulum clock, Huygens was instrumental in many areas of science and mathematics, and including his influence on the developments of calculus. He was noted for his works using telescopic studies and discoveries of Saturn's moons. He also achieved great merit for his findings and understandings of light, and its peculiar ability to travel in waves, or by means of wave forms. This was one of his arguments he presented during his times, and became known as the Huygens–Fresnel principle. (Dealt with wave form propagation).
- Leonardo Da Vinci - known mostly as a one of a kind painter and true renaissance man of his time, he was the most diversified mind of all great minds. Leonardo was not only a spectacular painter, but he was also a mathematician, scientist, architect, philosopher, musician, sculptor, engineer, anatomist, and the list goes on and on, according to Wikipedia. This guy was extremely talented in all ways one can imagine that's humanly possible pretty much, which sets him in a class entirely by himself. His artistry has stood out the most as a significant measure of his knowledge and understanding of the world of his times, and that of the universe as well, because much of it was celestial in its own design. He was most famous for his epic portrait known as the Mona Lisa.
Below are many of his amazing masterpieces
Sir Issac was brilliant indeed
- Isaac Newton - He literally took the scientific revolution to the next level, by redefining the way the planets work and function in the universe. He is believed to be one of the greatest scientific minds of all time and his works set the precursors for many new sciences of his day which lead to further progress for the scientific communities worldwide. In his "Philosophiæ Naturalis Principia Mathematica", he laid the ground work for the foundation of classical mechanics, Newtons laws of gravitation, and Kepler''s laws of planetary motion. (referenced from Wikipedia)
Articles on the Greatest scientific minds series & More
- The greatest minds Johannes Kepler, Christiaan Huyge...
To be a great mind one must learn from the greatest thinkers, and this must be how most of the worldly wisdom's have evolved up till today. We live and we learn from those who've gone before us to make the world a better place and for many scientific
- The greatest minds of Science & Math that influenced the world to change
An article that travels through time and space to dig up some of the grand achievements of the greatest scientific minds of all time, as a hub series that show cases them of all in chronological order. A true difficult challenge to write and complete
- Charles Darwin, Max Planck, and Niels Bohr - Great S...
This article celebrates the achievements of some of the greatest scientific minds of all time, beginning with Charles Darwin, and his infamous theory of evolution.
- The Algorithm of Chaos, order, disorder, and fractal...
- The Worlds Most Influential Women
There will always be great people to step up to the plate that influence the world to make change, but there is none other than the great women of our age whom have all stood out to be amazing in their efforts and pursuits of telling the world that t