- Education and Science»
- Colleges & University
University of Phoenix Online, Do Not Attend!
University of Phoenix Online
Do not attend the University of Phoenix Online!
Top 14 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Attend The University of Phoenix Online:
1. 95% of cheating and plagiarism takes place in the online classrooms. Students cheat and copy each others work and the university allows this so that students can go into their next block of classes so that the university can keep getting paid.
2. "Facilitators" or instructors allow all this cheating and plagiarism to take place.
3. Facilitators don't help students on their individual and learning team assignments. Students pass their learning team assignments with the learning team member that has the most knowledge, otherwise, the entire learning team fails, and students are forced to repeat the same class again because facilitators are required not to offer any help at all.
4. Students who are smart enough and end up dropping out of their online program of study forces the remaining students in the online class to drop out as well and, all students, including the ones who dropped out, are forced by the university to pay full tuition for a class they dropped, and the university refers all students to credit collection agencies.
5. The University of Phoenix Online wants you to fail your classes and they purposely do this, especially when facilitators go "missing" for a few days, so that the university can keep getting paid for repeat classes.
6. H.R. departments across the globe do not recognize degrees from online universities, such as the University of Phoenix Online, because these departments look at online colleges and universities as diploma mills. Basically, this means, companies around the world will not hire job applicants with University of Phoenix degrees.
7. The University of Phoenix Online is not accredited. The university is accredited by an "accreditation mill" known as The Higher Learning Commission that operates out of Chicago, Illinois. Accreditation mills accredit diploma mills.
8. The University of Phoenix Online is enrolled with 80% of students who have received F's as letter grades for all of their previous English and math classes. Why enroll students who have failed or dropped out of high school? Easy! To get paid and that's all that matters. "Enroll now at the University of Phoenix Online all you dummies so we can get paid."
9. The University of Phoenx Online is only in it to make a profit, that's all they care about.
10. Enrollment counselors don't want to give you information about what companies have hired University of Phoenix Online graduates. Why enroll here if an enrollment counselor cannot give you a name of at least 1 company that will want to hire you after you graduate? No company hires University of Phoenix Online graduates.
11. The majority of their associates, bachelors, masters, and Ph.D. programs all do not have their required "programmatic accreditation."
12. Their enrollment counselors only care about enrolling as many students as possible. Read about this lawsuit, filed against the University of Phoenix by two former enrollment counselors who claimed that the more "stupid" students that they enrolled, they would get paid more. And, the University of Phoenix paid these enrollment counselors $9.5 million dollars each.
Read more about these two former enrollment counselors who got paid $9.5 million dollars here:
13. There is no information about their faculty. All of their faculty hold education credentials from diploma mills such as the University of Phoenix Online. This is a huge red flag when determining if a college or university is a diploma mill. Call up a faculty member, if you can, and ask them where they got their masters or Ph.D degree from. But, the problem is, there's no telephone number for any faculty member that you can call.
14. Only 5% of undergraduates have completed their bachelors degree programs of study over 6-years and 8-years. Only 1% of undergraduates have completed their bachelors degree program of study over 4-years. This data can be found on the National Center for Education Statistics web site by expanding the "Retention and Graduation Rates" sub-section here:
Clearly, the University of Phoenix Online only operates to make as much money as possible from your student loans, pell grants, as well as the scholarships that you receive to pay for your college education.
Do not attend the University of Phoenix Online!
Do not enroll at the University of Phoenix Online!
Do not visit their web site www.phoenix.edu for information, it is all a lie!
Do not call 866.766.0766, they will tell you nothing but lies!
To learn more about this fraudulent university, please visit hubs: