165 Ways to Annoy your Teacher
The Art of School Prank: Funny Ways to Annoy your Teacher
Believe it or not, there are actually gazillions of fun ways to annoy your teacher whenever any boring class is in session. Well ok, you got me! It's not really gazillion but that's what I would like to achieve here on this funky list - with the help of you prank-y guys of course! So, may there be 10, 100, 500, 1000, or even more than that, the spirit of fun is what matters in this tricky school endeavor.
How to annoy your teacher? Well, that won't be the question anymore once you read and get through this compendium of witty fun. After all, this will be the greatest answer to your boring but happy school life.
By the way, take note that all kinds of pranks and tricks have the nasty habit of backfiring anytime. So with that, proceed with caution and do not engage with, or take seriously, pranks that may actually cause harm and serious inconvenience. Be prepared to face an earful of scolding or even detention when trying any of these. Don't worry, most are pretty harmless yet still very annoying; so do play along with extreme caution. All is in the spirit of fun!
Have you ever deliberately annoyed your teacher?
Trying to annoy your teacher? Let us count the ways!
1. Don't follow any of your teacher's instructions.
2. Hum your favorite song while the class is going on.
3. When your teacher asks for your homework, use the classic "my dog ate my homework" excuse.
4. Make-up the silliest and craziest excuses for showing up late at school (e.g. I saved an old lady on my way to school, the aliens abducted me for half an hour, etc.).
5. Answer each and every question with another question.
6. Tell your teacher you didn't make your homework because you were busy watching TV.
7. Doodle on your desk while he/she is discussing something.
8. When your teacher calls on you, pretend to be blind and deaf.
9. Raise your hand when the teacher asks a question. Then if he/she calls on you, just say "I was just stretching."
10. During an exam, drop your pencil or pen every 30 seconds.
11. Cough or sneeze every chance you get.
12. Talk while your teacher is talking.
13. If by any chance your teacher penalizes you to "face the wall", talk with the wall like you're really having a conversation with it.
14. Walk in front of the classroom projector every now and then for no apparent reason.
15. Polish your gun in class. (Wait...what?!)
16. Bring out your phone and play with it.
17. Gather your stuff and make preparations to leave 10 minutes before the class actually ends.
18. Every time your teacher makes a statement, ask "why?”
19. Ask your English teacher a Math question.
20. Pass notes everywhere in class. Make sure your notes reach the farthest ends of the classroom.
21. Without raising your hands, shout-out the answers to your teacher's questions.
22. Stand on your chair and dance wackily.
23. Mimic your teacher's every movement.
24. Show up late...very, very late.
25. Be a know-it-all!
26. Be a smart-aleck!
27. Answer "absent" whenever your teacher calls your name in a roll call.
28. When your teacher comes, go to the door and shout in Gandalf's voice "You shall not pass!" (Let's just hope the teacher doesn't say the exact same words to you.)
29. Take-off your pants and place 'em in the "Lost and Found" section.
30. Chew gum while talking to your teacher in class. Bonus points if you manage to blow it up and pop it.
31. Bring the wrong notebook for every subject.
32. Laugh-out-loud for no reason at all.
33. Call your teacher dad/mom, or better yet...grandpa/grandma!
34. Smudge chalk all-over your teacher's chair. His/her butt will be all-white when he/she stands up.
35. Wear sunglasses in class even if there's no real reason behind it.
36. Give your teachers funny codenames.
37. Raise your hands when the teacher asks something and when he/she calls on you, say "May I go to the restroom?"
38. Be extra annoying when your teacher is being observed in class.
39. Play music in class and raise the volume to the max.
40. After a super long lecture and your teacher asks you what you didn't understand, say "Everything!"
41. Pretend to sleep, and when the teacher calls you, bombard him/her with all the questions she already answered.
42. Read as loud as you can during silent reading time.
43. Walk into class the very moment the bell rings or the class ends.
44. Keep correcting your teacher's grammar.
45. During recitation, talk really...really...slow.
46. Throw crumpled papers at your classmates during class.
47. Ask the same question the teacher already answered a minute ago.
48. Pretend to be dumb and dull.
49. Staple money on your test/exam paper and a note that says "Thank you for the high mark!"
50. Switch seats with your classmates every now and then.
51. Chat with your classmates as if you're outside of the classroom.
52. Put superglue on your teacher's chair. (This would surely get you into trouble and detention though.)
53. Confess your love and propose to your teacher in class.
54. When your teacher asks for your homework, tell him/her that your parents are still not done with it.
55. Ask your teachers about their private lives.
56. Never follow your teacher's rules and regulations.
57. Burp the alphabet in class.
58. If you're a girl, bring-out your make-up kit in class and do your thing.
59. Clip and file your nails while the teacher is giving a lecture.
60. Always fart loudly in class and blame it on your classmates.
61. Tap your pencil/pen on your table repeatedly.
62. Put a chalk under the chalkboard eraser and watch as your teacher makes more mess as he/she tries to clean the chalkboard.
63. Slip the chalkboard eraser on top of the door, and wait for your teacher to come in.
64. Shout "you're late" when the teacher comes to the classroom.
65. Out of the blue, say "you're fired!" to your teacher.
66. Whenever your teacher says something, reply with "Is that so?"
67. Ask your teacher "Would I get into trouble for something I didn't do?", and when they answer "no", say "Great! I didn't do my homework!"
68. Turn on "Flash" on your camera and snap a picture of your teacher while he/she is discussing something serious.
69. Giggle at everything your teacher does.
70. Tell your teacher that you saw him/her on TV. When he/she asks what channel, say "Animal Planet" channel.
71. Turn your homework into a paper plane and throw it at your teacher's desk…or face.
72. Dribble your basketball in class.
73. Whip out a full-course meal while your teacher is discussing.
74. Occasionally beg your teacher for extensions on your reports and projects.
75. With a serious face, ask your teacher "What is the meaning of life?"
76. Cry hysterically whenever your teacher reprimands you.
77. Perform a summoning ritual involving summoning the spirits of "Einstein" or "Newton" during a big test/exam.
78. Pretend to listen in class.
79. Draw some fake eyes on your eyelids with a washable marker and sleep as long as you want.
80. Do the "sexy whistle" whenever your teacher passes by.
81. In a "True or False" type of exam, try to write your answer in such a way that it looks like a "true" or a "false" no matter what angle you read it.
82. Study way WAY ahead of the lesson and ask your teacher about future topics.
83. Write so small in your homework or papers that your teacher wouldn't be able to read it.
84. Answer a phone call in class and when the teacher calls on you say "Shhhh!"
85. Knock at the faculty room and run as fast as you can before anyone opens the door.
86. Tell your teacher that you really REALLY need to go to the bathroom while dancing/shaking around him/her.
87. Shout-out "Yessss!!!" whenever you accomplish something.
88. Answer your teacher in a totally different language.
89. If your teacher has the habit of repeating certain words in class (e.g. umm, ahh, oh, etc.), list down the grand total on a piece of paper and announce the results at the end of the class.
90. Constantly complain about how nasty the food is in the school cafeteria.
91. Drink lots of water in front of the teacher and say you gotta pee.
92. Walk out from class for no apparent reason.
93. Create animal shadows with your hands while the teacher's presenting something with the class projector.
94. Ask your teacher about their age and laugh about how old they are.
95. Take out your math book and solve mathematical problems while you're in history class.
96. Complain about how useless your teacher's subject is and how it doesn't have any real-life applications.
97. Whenever your teacher is late, put his/her picture on the table with matching candles and funeral stuff.
98. Bring your binoculars and stare at your teacher through it during class.
99. Disguise your comic books as text books and read them in class.
100. Keep raising your hands but deliberately say the wrong answers.
101. Tell them how to do their job. (Trust me, this really REALLY works!)
102. Do a "running commentary" while the he/she is giving a lecture.
103. Ask your teacher "Where do babies come from?" while he/she is discussing seriously.
104. Wear earphones…or perhaps headphones. And when the teacher calls your attention, just say “Say what? I don’t hear you.”
105. In front of the teacher, fake-rip your test papers with a "shhhh" sound.
106. Say "finally!" whenever the teacher calls on you to recite.
107. When the teacher asks you a question, say "Thought you'd never ask!" and smirk while doings so.
108. Scratch your nails on the blackboard.
109. When the teacher says "Take a seat!” reply with "Take it where?”
110. Submit your test/exam papers as ridiculously early as you can.
111. Suddenly burst into tears when your teacher tells you that your answer is wrong.
112. Pretend like you only have one brain cell.
113. Shout as loud as you can whenever a brownout (power interruption) occurs.
114. Make faces at your teacher.
115. Bring your pet in class.
116. Put a thumbtack on his/her chair. (Ouch! But seriously, don't ever try this one.)
117. Throw your pen/pencil as far as you can across the room and say "It slipped!”
118. Sit like a boss on the teacher's table.
119. Use all sorts of fancy font types, sizes, and colors on your papers/reports.
120. Talk randomly out of thin air and tell your teacher that you're talking with your imaginary friend.
121. Do the "Charlie Charlie" challenge in class.
122. When your teacher asks you a difficult question, say that you can't answer because of religious reasons.
123. Bring a creepy pet in class (e.g. spider, rat, etc.) and let it loose in the middle of a serious lecture.
124. Call the "Health" or "Sex Education" teacher a pervert/pedophile.
125. Flick the light switch on and off.
126. Draw obscene pictures on the blackboard.
127. Call-out people passing by in the hallway.
128. Start a "Food Fight" in class.
129. Roll your eyes whenever your teacher makes a statement.
130. Say "Pick me! Pick me!" when your teacher is calling for recitation, and when he/she finally calls on you, say "Nevermind!”
131. Clear your throat every 30 seconds.
132. Never let your teacher finish a sentence.
133. Ask for permission to go to the restroom and never come back!
134. Whenever you're late, quote Tolkien and say “A wizard is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.”
135. Pretend like your pencils are drumsticks and the heads of your classmates in front of you are cymbals.
136. Do not bring a pencil/pen during an exam and borrow one from the teacher.
137. Bring some crunchy food and eat it in class.
138. Get yourself into a different class, and see how long it takes for the teacher to notice you.
139. Slide down the staircase rails when the teacher’s looking.
140. Take a walk whimsically around the classroom while your teacher is talking.
141. Immediately after the teacher gives-out instructions, say "Huh?”
142. Talk to your classmates across the room. If your teacher tells you to keep quiet, silently tiptoe towards your classmates and whisper to them instead.
143. When the bells rings/class ends, pick up your chair and leave.
144. Never talk to the substitute teacher because your original teacher told you not to talk to strangers.
145. Ask your teacher if you can be excused from class FOREVER!
146. When your teacher asks you question, say "Why don't you answer that yourself?! You're the teacher here."
147. Answer every question with another question.
148. Apply floor wax on the blackboard then watch as your teacher tries hard to write anything on it.
149. Ask for permission to go to the bathroom and when your teacher does let you go, say "Too late! Nevermind."
150. Draw a smiley face on your test paper and try to talk to it.
151. Tell a very personal story while you are just reciting.
152. When the teacher tells you to highlight important points in your notes and books, highlight everything and claim that everything’s important!
153. Coordinate with everyone in class and do something particular all at the same time.
154. Hide the teacher's chair and table somewhere else.
155. After your teacher explains something very VERY long, ask him/her "Can you explain that again?"
156. Staple your papers/reports numerous times with a lot of staple wires.
157. Borrow a pencil from your teacher and return it all-chewed-out and without the eraser.
158. Groom yourself while the teacher is discussing something important.
159. Comment on your teacher's appearance and clothes.
160. After your teacher explains something, say "Well, duh!"
161. Tell your teacher that you dreamt about them, and when they say “awww…” you say "you died!"
162. Broadcast to the whole class that you're the author of the textbooks you are all using.
163. Talk to yourself during an exam.
164. Right after you go to the bathroom, ask your teacher if you can go to the bathroom again.
165. Announce loudly in class "This is really boring!”