Wesley's Psychology Articles. An Index of My Hubpages Articles on Psychology.
An Index of My Psychology Articles.
I currently have eighteen Psychology articles on Hubpages. This hub is an index on the articles on Psychology that I've published on Hubpages. By indexing these psychology articles I hope to create a reference that will make it easier for people to navigate through them. As I add new articles on psychology to Hubpages I'll also update this index.
Each psychology article here was originally written as a paper for a class in the University of Phoenix. Because of this I've organized these articles according to the class for which they were originally written. Current students of the University of Phoenix may find these articles useful as a starting point for their research. At the end of each article is a list of references. The majority of these references can be found in the online university library. Students are allowed to reference any of psychology articles I've written as long as the cite the article properly. However due to the nature of content sites such as Hubpages, Professors will likely view this site on par with Wikipedia. For this reason I would strongly suggest supporting anything you find here with a minimum of three other sources.
375 Lifespan Development
- What is Lifespan Development Psychology? Define Development Through Lifespan
What is Lifespan Development? Understanding the concepts of life-span development and how changes occur physically, mentally and socially across a person's lifespan.
390 Learning and Cognition
- What is Classical Conditioning and How Does Classical Conditioning Work?
A look into how Classical Conditioning works and information on related subjects such as generalization, Gradual Decline, Extinction, Reinforcement, Spontaneous Recovery and Second and Third Order Conditioning.
- The Evidence of Change: How We Can Define Learning as Changes in Cognition and Behavior
How to define learning? Defining the concept of learning through changes in behavior and cognition.
- Crafting Behavior Through Operant Conditioning: How Does Operant or Instrumental Conditioning Work?
What is operant or instrumental conditioning and how is it used in psychology and other fields?
400 Social Psychology
- Conflict Resolution and Peacemaking in Social Psychology
Article on Conflict and Resolution. The Article focuses on concepts Conflict Resolution and Peacemaking concepts of Social Psychology.
- The Self Concept in Social Psycology
This article explains the concept of self in social psychology. How we define ourselves? What is a self-schema and how does a schema effect who we are?
- What is Social Psychology? How Social Environments and Relationships Help Define Who We Are.
What is Social Psychology and why is it important? How is Social Psychology different from other fields of psychology? This article answers these questions.
405 Theories of Personality
- Psychology 405 Theory of Personality: The Balance of Carl Jung
This article discusses the subject of the concept of humanity and how Carl Jung's concept of humanity shape his theories of personality and his perspective of psychoanalysis.
- Psychology 405 Theories of Personality; Defining Personality
This article discusses the different perspectives of psychology and how each perspective defines personality.
- Psychology 405: Theories of Personality, The Concept of Humanity of Karen Horney
This article examines the concept of humanity that underlines Karen Horney's psychoanalytic social theory.
410 Abnormal Psychology
- Understanding Anxiety, Mood and Disassociation in Abnormal Psychology
This article discusses abnormal psychology focusing on the subjects of anxiety, mood disorders and disassociation disorders.
- Perspectives in Abnormal Psychology; How Do We Define Normal and Abnormal in Psychology?
This article discusses the subject of abnormal psychology and how abnormal behavior is defined. It also looks at how different perspectives within psychology approach the issue of abnomal behavior.
- Abnormal Psychology Case Study of Fyodor Dostoyevsky
This case study in Abnormal PSychology focuses on Fyodor Dostoyevsky and examines the life of the Rusian novelist in relation to pathological gambling.
435 Industrial Organizational Psychology
- Industrial and Organizational Psychology and Psychological Tests for Employment
Industrial and Organizational Psychology has helped to shape the way employers test their prospective employees. Employment tests may include tests of abilities, tests of knowledge and skills or personality tests depending on the job requirements.
- History of Industrial and Organizational Psychology
This article discusses the history and development of Industrial and Organizational Psychology, how IO Psychology seeks to understand the effects that the working environment has on employee satisfaction and productivity.
460 Environmental Psychology
- Examining Sustainability and Architectural Influence in Environmantal Psychology
This article discusses how the physical space of the environment effects mood and human behavior. The article covers the subjects of spatial density, social density, commercial and residential design and sustainable development.
- Environmental Psychology and Understanding How People are Effected by Noise
This article discusses the subject of noise in Environmental Psychology, how noise effects physical and mental health and how noise can be reduced in our lives.
- Environmental Psychology and Understanding How People Are Effected by Population Density
This article focuses on Environmental Psychology and how population density effects our moods and our behaviors. Things like privacy, territoriality and personal space often change in relation to population density.
© Copyright 2012. Wesley Meacham- This article is copyright protected and is the property of Wesley Meacham. All images in this article, unless otherwise stated, are the property of Wesley Meacham. Please do not copy this article in whole or in part without giving credit to the original author.