What Are the Signs of a Bully?
Is Your Kid a Bully?
Signs of Being a Bully
Let us all be honest, we have at one time or another been a bully, or a real jerk to someone. However, there are those who are habitual offenders of being bullies, and they need to be treated or avoid.
1. They show very little lack of remorse for others, including people and animals.
2. They have a hard time seeing from another person's perspective.
3. They have friends who are not only bullies, they are proud that they are bullies.
4. Many kids do not take responsibility for their own actions, but this is taking it to the extreme. They are caught in a lie, maybe even red-handed, and they still blame others for their mistake.
5. They show absolutely no respect for their parents. They curse at them, and even abuse them without any sense of shame.
6. These individuals were victims of sexual and physical violence as a child.
7. Their aggrevagation and anger problem gets even worse with age.
8. If someone dares says something about the kid's reputation, they take swft, and abusive action against that child.
9. They may become to hurt or kill small animals.
10. They may start to steal small things at first. They may take change money from the purse from their mom, then dollar bills from the dad, then they may steal larger, more antique items to sell.
Good luck, and seek professional help as soon as possible, there is no social stigma attatched and it may save their, or someone's life. Just because a kid may start life as a bully, that does not make it a life sentence. There are plenty of treatment options out there including medication and therapy, and sometimes they just outgrow it. Though, you should seek help immediately.