ArtsAutosBooksBusinessEducationEntertainmentFamilyFashionFoodGamesGenderHealthHolidaysHomeHubPagesPersonal FinancePetsPoliticsReligionSportsTechnologyTravel

When There Will Be Justice?

Updated on January 26, 2019

Justice.....Justice...and Justice

In world there are many types of people many are Rich and many are Poor. Poor people deserve more rights than rich but the rights are not given to them we gave a lot of importance to rich people just because of that they have money, when we will need money we’ll ask to them and they will give us and we don’t help poor because we think that there is nothing that they can give us we think of that because they don’t have money but poor people pray for us when we help them. Rich people don’t need help of anyone because they have money if anything goes wrong they are able to handle it with their money but poor don’t have money everyone thinks that they are dirty but no one thinks that why they are dirty they are dirty because we don’t give them water to take a bath instead we use their water to bath and we say that we are clean. A country cannot survive which don’t have justice and government is able to bring only 10% and the other 90% of justice only we can bring. 70% of rich people became rich by stealing of poor as in the picture

Rich people have only peace in world for just 60 to 70 years but poor have to suffer for just 60 to 70 years after this they have peace for whole life. I am not trying to say that every poor is right and every rich is wrong but it is true 90% of rich are on wrong path and other 10% are on right path and 90% of poor are on right path. There will only be justice when we will try to bring it. The difference between them is that poor begs outside the temple and rich begs inside the temple. Neither a rich man or a poor man gets to enjoy his money one is too busy trying to hold onto it and the other is too busy to getting it I will finish my article with this quote:

We live in a strange world where the poor walks to get food,

And the rich walks to digest food

Try to bring peace and justice.

In world there are many types of people many are Rich and many are Poor. Poor people deserve more rights than rich but the rights are not given to them we gave a lot of importance to rich people just because of that they have money, when we will need money we’ll ask to them and they will give us and we don’t help poor because we think that there is nothing that they can give us we think of that because they don’t have money but poor people pray for us when we help them. Rich people don’t need help of anyone because they have money if anything goes wrong they are able to handle it with their money but poor don’t have money everyone thinks that they are dirty but no one thinks that why they are dirty they are dirty because we don’t give them water to take a bath instead we use their water to bath and we say that we are clean. A country cannot survive which don’t have justice and government is able to bring only 10% and the other 90% of justice only we can bring. 70% of rich people became rich by stealing of poor as in the picture

Rich people have only peace in world for just 60 to 70 years but poor have to suffer for just 60 to 70 years after this they have peace for whole life. I am not trying to say that every poor is right and every rich is wrong but it is true 90% of rich are on wrong path and other 10% are on right path and 90% of poor are on right path. There will only be justice when we will try to bring it. The difference between them is that poor begs outside the temple and rich begs inside the temple. Neither a rich man or a poor man gets to enjoy his money one is too busy trying to hold onto it and the other is too busy to getting it I will finish my article with this quote:

We live in a strange world where the poor walks to get food,

And the rich walks to digest food

Try to bring peace and justice.

A bed but not sleep

Computer but not brain

Food but not appetite

Finary but not beauty

A house but not a home

Medicine but not health

Luxuries but not culture

Amusements but not happiness

Acquaintance but not friends

Obedience but not faithfulness

Clothes but not shame

— Ali Aqdas
Categories
% on wrong path
%on right path
Rich
90
10
Middle class
65
35
poor
10
90

Comments

    0 of 8192 characters used
    Post Comment
    • profile imageAUTHOR

      AliAqdas 

      14 months ago

      love you 2

    • profile image

      kumailhadier 

      14 months ago

      justice

    • profile image

      kumailhadier 

      14 months ago

      love you

    • profile image

      kumailhadier 

      14 months ago

      good

    • profile image

      kumailhadier 

      14 months ago

      very good article bhai

    • profile image

      Azan 

      14 months ago

      Very good article

    working

    This website uses cookies

    As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

    For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://maven.io/company/pages/privacy

    Show Details
    Necessary
    HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
    LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
    Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
    AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
    Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
    CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
    Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
    Features
    Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
    Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
    Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
    Marketing
    Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
    Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
    Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
    Statistics
    Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
    ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
    ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)