- Education and Science»
- Colleges & University
Which course to choose after 12th - BBA vs BCA
In these days of competition in India, no one want to go for general science, commerce and arts stream which choosing undergraduate course for colleges. Two of the important and popular profession undergraduate courses are BBA (Bachelor or Business Administration) and BCA (Bachelor or Computer Application). As no one want to do simple graduation, students normally go for either BBA or BCA wherever they get selected. Most of time they do not think about their interest or capability which can have significant impact later. More importantly, one should always think about what they are going to do next after BBA or BCA. This is because, you cannot expect to get good jobs after just having a BBA or BCA degree. Later in the hub, I will explain which all factors need to be considered before choosing between BBA or BCA.
5 Points you should think before choosing BCA or BBA
1. Your Interest: Both BBA and BCA are different fields of study. While BCA is the study of computer programming and application, BBA is study of business management. If you have been very good in logical reasoning and mathematics and you enjoy solving puzzle, then you may be better in understanding and writing algorithms hence will enjoy doing BCA. However if you like leadership, money market, accounts and business, then you will enjoy studying BBA.
2. Post Graduate Study: Since the competition is tough in job market, just doing BBA or BCA will not get you good job. If you decide to do BBA, then you have to go for an MBA with Good reputed college. If you decide to BBA, then you have go for MCA as your post graduate degree. As most of the MBA are for 2 years in India, MCAs are of three years. So you need to decide in the beginning, which course you want to take up.
3. Job Market Condition: If you have interest in both BBA and BCA and are ready to take any course, then my suggestion will be to check the job market condition and do a projection for 5 years. It means, you have to take a guess about the job market for MBA or MCA after 5 years assuming that you will do MBA or MCA after doing BBA or BCA.
4. Course Fees: You should also think about course fees before joining BBA or BCA. Normally for BBA or BCA, fees are same at the undergraduate courses. However, since you will also be doing MBA or MCA, you should also calculate their fee cost while taking decision. This is important because there is huge difference in MBA and MCA fees. MCA is comparatively cheep and cost around Rs 60,000 to Rs 1,50, 000 for three year course. At the same time, MBA is expensive and cost around Rs 5,00,000 to Rs 15,00,000 for 2 year course. You should always consider your monetary situation while deciding for the BBA or BCA.
- Which IT Undegraduate course to choose after 12th - B-Tech (BE) vs MCA
Which IT Undegraduate course to choose after 12th - B-Tech (BE) vs MCA, B-Tech vs MCA- Some Basic Differences, Both Btech and MCA are widely recognized degree in India, Btech and based on undergraduate marks for MCA.MCA is a post graduate degree, niv
- Top 5 World Best Specialized MBA courses - Which MBA specialization program to choose in University
decide which MBA specialization to choose,best specialization program which are ever green and are recognized through out the world's industry.specialized program offered by most of the universities and choosing a specialized course,MBA in finance is
- List of Top 10 Best colleges for MBA in world
This hub is about the Top 10 MBA colleges in the world. Best MBA School in Europe, UK, US . Top MBA school, Top best MBA college. IF you have any question like which is the best college for MBA in world of from where I should do my MBA or Best MBA co
- Best 10 Top MBA colleges in India
List of top colleges in India, Top 10 colleges in India, Top 10 Best colleges in India, Top 10 MBA colleges in India, Top MBA colleges in India, Best MBA colleges in India, Compare MBA colleges in India, Average Salary in MBA colleges In India.
- Why I did not join Indian Institute of Management (IIMs) and Indian School Of Business (ISB)
Should you choose executive MBAs from IIMs and ISB? This hub is my personal experience to pursue MBA through GMAT and why after getting offers from these B-schools, I decided not to join them.
- Leaving Drinks - What to do if you are short of cash and want visitors to pay for extra drinks in pu
how to manage your leaving drinks cost leaving a project or a company and inviting your colleagues and friends near by pubs for your leaving drinks. visitor which have to sponsor th drinks to buy drinks for your visitors. Decide your budget: Choose a
- What (How) to write in Company leaving drinks invite email to office Colleagues and friends -Farewel
you are not sure how to format the leaving drink invite email. you want to leave a good impression through your last email how you can prepare and format your leaving drinks invite email. Specify clearly the occasion and reason first two lines of the