5 reasons the Saturn V Rocket is most Impressive Engineered Vehicle Ever!
#5 Perfection is not Improved Upon
The space shuttle design is going back to something reminiscent of my beloved rocket. It has been over 5 decades and we're forced to fundamentally return to the brilliant designs of yesteryear. The Saturn 5 lacked only re-usable booster rockets, just about the only fundamental improvement of the next rocket. Even so, a defense could be made based on economies of scale; the design of the Saturn Rockets occurred at a time when single-use made sense. It was a race against the USSR, after all!
#4 Unique Beauty
More from this Author:
- 5 Real Superhuman Ways People Cheat Death
They faced death, and where 99.999% of us would be taken out, they spit in its (Death's) eye. Superhuman, yes. Super science, not yet. Stan Lee should read this article...
- Unofficial North Korea Tourism Guide. Review of Cam...
Kim Jong Un is the Dear Leader of a nation (Un)matched for its campsites for all domestic and international Travelers lacking savoir-faire. Get educated, even motivated to do hard labor. (Comedy)
- 10 Easy Steps to Avoid the Auto-Immune Diseases Kill...
Harold Ramis recently died from an Auto-immune disorder. Living in Chicago instead of Hollywood may factor in. MS and cancer avoidable by following this simple recipe of proper immune system function?
- 5 Real life Super Human Superhumans Science Can't Explain who Stan Lee discovered
Super humans by my definition must have an ability almost no one else has, and not sacrifice any normal abilities to achieve it. I've only found 5 living people who embody these unique genetic gifts.
- 5 Historical Superhumans - Real Life Superhumans of the Past
Of the 7 billion people alive today, none can match the superhuman powers of these legendary but totally real-life people who may never be matched!
- 4 New Super Humans Discovered With Superhuman Mutant Abilities
Mutations generally have a negative impact on the organism. Of the six billion people there have to be some good real-life mutations. Here are some that seem to be of the "it's all good" variety.
- Jeff Lynne and Paul McCartney - could be the best musicians of the late 20th Century. Why?
Jeff Lynne and Paul McCartney wrote music that is almost all anyone needs to listen to for a solid year or longer. The themes and melodies are timeless, much like Bach, Beethoven, and Mozart.
- Famous Musicians Without Sunglasses: Jeff Lynne, Roy Orbison, and Slash pic. no glasses!
Peer pressure got most musicians in or out of sunglasses. Something kept these three perpetually prepared for glaring sunlight. What are the glasses hiding? Let's see...