World’s Most Intelligent Person – Intelligent People – Highest IQ Ever Recorded
Kim Ung Yonga
The world’s most intelligent person is not the world’s richest person such as Mexican telecom mogul Carlos Slim Helú with a net worth of $73 billion, Microsoft founder Bill Gates with a $67 billion fortune, Spain's Amancio Ortega with a net worth of $57 billion, Berkshire Hathaway boss Warren Buffett with a net worth of $54 billion, or Oracle's founder, Larry Ellison, with a net worth of $41 billion. The world’s most intelligent person has been speculated to be Kim Ung Yonga of Korea.
At the age of only four years, Kim Ung Yonga could solve integral calculus problems. Kim Ung Yonga mental scale had an IQ of 210 which he scored at Stanford-Binet test. At 3, Kim Ung Yonga could speak Japanese, Korean, German, and English languages fluently.
Normal Social Skills
Kim Ung Yonga was born on March 8, 1962 to parents who were both professors. Kim attended Colorado StateUniversity where he obtained a Ph.D. in Physics at age 16. Upon return to South Korea, Kim decided to switch from physics to civil engineering where he also obtained a Ph.D in civil engineering.
As a child Kim portrayed normal social skills just like any other average child.
Marilyn vos Savant
And just like any other title, every country would want to have the world’s most intelligent person. Among many others who can be given the title of the world’s most intelligent person is Marilyn vos Savant. Marilyn vos Savant was born August 11, 1946 in USA and is of German and Italian ancestry. Her IQ is very controversial and has varied between 167, 180, 195, 215, and 230.
Marilyn has been writing the column “Ask Marilyn” where she specializes in solving puzzles of logic and mathematics together with answering questions about philosophy, physics, politics, education, and human nature.
Christopher Michael Langan
Another contender for the title is Christopher Michael Langan. Langan was born in 1952 and is reported to be one of the smartest persons in America. Lagman IQ has been been measured at between 195 and 210. Langan has his own theory of the relationship between mind and reality and which he calls the "Cognitive-Theoretic Model of the Universe”
Remove Debris and Bacteria Lodged Deep between Teeth and Below the Gum-line
Improve Your Intelligence
More Intelligent People
1. William James Sidis with an IQ ranging 200 to 300
2. Johann Goethe with an IQ of 225
3. Hugo Grotius with an IQ of 200+
4. Thomas Wolsey with an IQ of 200+
5. Engineer Philip Emeagwali with an IQ of 190
6. World Chess Champion Garry Kasparov with an IQ of 190
7. Sir Isaac Newton with an IQ of 190
8. Francois-Marie Arouet (Voltaire) with an IQ 190
9. Ludwig Wittgenstein with an IQ 190
10. Leonardo da Vinci with an IQ of 180
11. Actor James Woods with an IQ of 180
12. Buonarroti Michelangelo with an IQ of 180
13. David Hume with an IQ 180
14. Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu with an IQ of 180
15. Blaise Pascal with an IQ of 171
16. Microsoft Founder Paul Allen with an IQ of 160
17. Martin Luther with an IQ of 170
18. Michael Faraday with an IQ of 170
19. Galileo Galilei with an IQ of 165
20. Albert Einstein with an IQ of 160
21. Charles Darwin with IQ of 150
22. George Washington with an IQ of 140