profile image 55

I have a patient in long term care who has extreme edema in her lower extremeties her skin is...

now weeping and there are open areas what word would you use to descibe these wounds ?


sort by best latest

RNMSN profile image89

Barbara Bethard (RNMSN) says

You can help the HubPages community highlight top quality content by ranking this answer up or down.

6 years ago
 |  Comment