my boyfriend broke up with his ex half a year ago. today, we got a call from the police saying...

his ex has accused him of child abuse in october against his son. (he was then only getting visitation, and would not have had an opportunity to abuse him) his ex seems to think she has the edge over him because of a past felony he had 17 years ago involving drugs. the son has been known to make up stories for attention, and since his dad left he has been converted to a "momma's boy", and it seems his ex is encouraging him to tell stories to get his father in trouble. she has also contacted my family and has turned them against me for dating him, and it seems she will stop to no end to make ou

Wesman Todd Shaw profile image93

Wesman Todd Shaw says

amyperras says