profile image 56

Can you get a change of venue in a divorce/custody case, and how does one go about doing it?

Kim, my sister -in-law recently left her husband in Sumner county. They are going through a divorce and just had their temporary custody hearing yesterday for their two year old son. The father was granted custody even after he has been diagnosed with psycosis by the VA. He was trying to get disability and was dinied due to his condition being discovered as life long. His drug use, and drug dealing was also discussed openly in court. He is both verbally and physically abusive to my sister-in-law and her two older minor children. He was granted custody due to the fact that she had to qui


sort by best latest

phillip goodson profile image59

phillip goodson says

You can help the HubPages community highlight top quality content by ranking this answer up or down.

6 years ago
 |  Comment