ThatFatGuy profile image 79

"If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?"

I was thinking, how do you know that it was a tree that made the sound in the first place? Since nobody was around to hear it then that implies nobody was around to see the tree hit the ground. Saying a tree fell down, but I didn't see it fall or hear it either makes me no sense to me. However, if you were there to see it fall then you could make a educated judgment on if it made a sound since you are within hearing range. Is there something deeper about the question that i'm missing?

breathe2travel profile image84

breathe2travel says

Noumanjaan profile image60

MohammadNoumanfaiz (Noumanjaan) says

raxxsach says