Miss Info profile image 81

How do you formally and legally fight a false criminal accusation - outside of court?

Someone I know received a written report for a criminal charge that was falsely brought against her by a company. She has the paper work and evidence to prove the report false. What should be her next step to refute the charge.


sort by best latest

JGoul profile image60

JGoul says

You can help the HubPages community highlight top quality content by ranking this answer up or down.

6 years ago
 |  Comment