TKLMommy profile image 59

If you could go back to your high school years, would you do things differently?

High school years are always full of every emotion possible. It is where you have your first love and your first heartbreak, you make your best friends and your enemies, it is where you experience all that you want to experience and others you wish you never did. Although my high school years were hard years, I don't think I would change anything because having those good and bad experiences made me who I am today. I am a wife and mother of three beautiful girls.

Paul Kuehn profile image90

Paul Richard Kuehn (Paul Kuehn) says

miccimom profile image61

miccimom says

Shahid Bukhari profile image60

Shahid Bukhari says