eddiecarrara profile image 94

Do you believe that the deceased can hear you when you talk to them?

My dad passed away over 20 years ago and I find myself talking to him a lot while I'm driving, I just have so many questions I want to ask him. He died when I was 20 so I never had the opportunity to ask him any of the questions I have now. I just want to know what his life was like before I was born, he was 42 when I came into this world and he had a lot of history I would like to know about. Maybe he will answer my questions in my dreams :)

eddiecarrara profile image94

Eddie Carrara (eddiecarrara) says

Erin Boggs1 profile image56

Erin Boggs1 says

baygirl33 profile image60

victoria (baygirl33) says