IntimatEvolution profile image 81

Would you write a hub on some of the lesser known secret societies you mentioned?

That you had mentioned in your answer response to a question I asked earlier about secretive societies in America. So many of them I had never heard of before, and I love history/factual hub articles. Thank you.

OutsideTheLines profile image60

OutsideTheLines says

StaceytheWanderer profile image80

StaceytheWanderer says

• limpet profile image

Ian Stuart Robertson (limpet) 3 years ago

There is one in Melbourne Australia called the 'cave clan' and are into the Goth counter-culture

hope thats some help!

limpet profile image59

Ian Stuart Robertson (limpet) says

• limpet profile image

Having always had a 'peer group' acceptance problem i found myself becoming a loner to such an extent i got used to it. At the lending library i borrowed just about every book on the occult and when not at work i walked the the hills outside of town.