justateacher profile image 88

Who was you favorite teacher and why is that person your favorite?

I had two - my first grade teacher was Mrs. Sealy. She took a shy, quiet little girl and let her shine with her reading and writing abilities Mr. Wasinger was my fifth grade teacher. I was still quiet and shy and by this time I was going through rough times as my dad was dying from cancer. He believed in me and was there when I needed to talk, and encouraged me to write about my feelings and what I was going through. He instilled in me a love of poetry. While Mrs. Sealy passed away without me telling her how wonderful she was, I was able to tell Mr. Wasinger that he was the reason I teach...

imatellmuva profile image85

imatellmuva says

KrystalD profile image86

KrystalD says

Lisa HW profile image82

Lisa HW says

keithlipke profile image60

keithlipke says

hawkdad73 profile image73

hawkdad73 says

F5487laura profile image60

F5487laura says

bruzzbuzz profile image60

bruzzbuzz says