Wow, good question:
1. My Mom--most of what I learned, I learned from her. She has taught me so much, including the importance of a walk with God.
2. My Dad--he too has taught me so much. He has taught me to stand up for my beliefs, and he taught me the importance of hard work.
3. My brother--I have always looked up to my older brother. His close walk to the Lord has shown me how important my own relationship with the Lord should be.
4. My youth Pastor--he was my youth pastor for 7 years. He taugh me so much from the Bible, and he told me to "Never give up on God."
5. My Pastor--he faithfully brings forth God's Word every Sunday and Wednesday. He has taught me so much from God's Word both by speaking and by living it.
There are many more things I could say about these 5 people, but I don't think I have enough room on here! There are others who have touched my life in many ways as well!