Has anyone receive emails lately about getting ungodly amounts of $$$ in other countries?

My personal email spam folder and inbox has been flooded with emails from people in other countries offering money. The common cases are lottery winnings, next of kin inheritance, business proposals to move money, foreign business owners needing partners in the States to help them collect money (also moving money around), and the saddest one I've encountered, someone was killed due to terror in there country and want help moving the money so their government won't take it. U & I know they're scams, but tell me if you've ever responded out of curiosity.

Hilly Chism profile image79

Hilly Chism says

veracity83 profile image82

veracity83 says

rvsource profile image59

rvsource says

kennethv profile image61

kennethv says