AEvans profile image 72

What exactly is Citronella?

How does Citronella ward off mosquitoes, flies, etc. What exactly is Citronella and what causes it to eliminate pesty flying bugs?

BlossomSB profile image92

Bronwen Scott-Branagan (BlossomSB) says

• AEvans profile image

Julianna (AEvans) 5 years ago

BlossonSB: That is amazing! I never knew you could also place it on your skin. We use candles on our patio and I honestly thought it was some type of chemical. lolo! Glad to know it's natural. :)

conradofontanilla profile image74

conradofontanilla says

• AEvans profile image

Julianna (AEvans) 5 years ago

I did not know that. The question has been bugging me for a long time. Thanks so much for answering it. :)

Teylina profile image60

Teylina says

• AEvans profile image

Julianna (AEvans) 5 years ago

Teylina: All of the answers including yours is correct. I never knew what it was made from. We have them in our backyard and finally I have gotten answers. Thanks to everyone on HP.:)