JamesPoppell profile image 87

What was your first incident in life that confirmed for you that the world was not fair?

I was in elementary school and it was the first year I was able to ride the bus. Mrs. Habistat, the bus driver, accused me of throwing a wadded piece of paper at her while she was driving. The paper hit her in the back of the head and she immediately blamed me, when in fact it was the kid who was sitting in front of me. Everyone on the bus vouched for me and pointed fingers at Kenny, the perp who threw the ball of paper. Nevertheless, she was so confident it was me that she kicked me off the bus and I had to walk the remaining two miles home.

• JamesPoppell profile image

JamesPoppell 5 years ago

Yes indeed. I learned quite a bit from my bully. His name was Jack and us kids found out there was power in numbers.

teaches12345 profile image92

Dianna Mendez (teaches12345) says

• JamesPoppell profile image

JamesPoppell 5 years ago

Hi teaches12345. I think it is good to learn this important lesson early in ones life. Have a fantastic day.

WD Curry 111 profile image60

WD Curry 111 says

• JamesPoppell profile image

JamesPoppell 5 years ago

I had a monster like that. He just swooped me up and commenced with the slap on my bum.