Rodric29 profile image 82

Do people who show of their bodies feel a need to display it for self esteem issues?

I saw a gentleman in the store when I went with my son to get some junk food. He was in great shape, jealousy need to repent of type of shape! He had tattoos on his arms and my son and I stared at him. I was uncomfortable because I thought he was great looking but sad at the same time. I would love to have a body like his, but I am not willing to put in the work to do it. I don't envy the tattoos. I dont really envy him, but what do you think about people who have to show off their bodies?

Josak profile image62

Josak says

• Rodric29 profile image

Rodric Johnson (Rodric29) 5 years ago

It does't bother me personally, but I do avert my eyes of women. I don't want to lose control over my lower regions. I wonder if the person is bothered so to show the opposite of his feelings he flaunts it. I have done that as a teen.

libby1970 profile image83

libby1970 says

• Rodric29 profile image

Rodric Johnson (Rodric29) 5 years ago

astounding! I wonder about that, the psychology behind those men and the woman objectifying herself for their pleasure. It doesn't matter whose version of beauty it is.

christin53 profile image80

Ann-Christin (christin53) says

Vegas Elias profile image61

Vegas Elias says

phillippeengel profile image65

Chong (phillippeengel) says

nightwork4 profile image60

nightwork4 says

lifeoflata profile image60

lifeoflata says