Teresa Schultz profile image 81

Profile English and hub English not matching up?

Have you ever come across a beautifully written hub, and because you are intrigued, you go look at the author's profile only to find that the English used to describe themselves on their profile is really poor English? I don't mean just a bit of fun short hand, but really poor English. How is it then, that they are able to write a high quality hub? Or is it possible that they didn't actually write the hub? If they didn't write the hub, it makes me wonder where they got it from, and if it's really theirs.

ftclick profile image59

Best Answer ftclick says

rmcrayne profile image95

rmcrayne says

Lisa HW profile image83

Lisa HW says

• MickS profile image

MickS 4 years ago

What is correct grammar? I've had stuff rejected by Constant Content for 'grammar faults' that have been printed in the submitted form in the UK and Ireland.

YvetteParker profile image80

YvetteParker says

• Teresa Schultz profile image

Teresa Schultz 4 years ago

Thanks, Yvette - I too believe that hubbers should give as much attention to their profile as they do to their hubs.

MickS profile image77

MickS says

• Teresa Schultz profile image

Teresa Schultz 4 years ago

That's possible too, I guess - thanks for the reply.