Life-is-live profile image 59

Why are we on this earth?

I'm writing something. I'm living too. But for what? Who are we? We are so small. But we have also many problems. There are too much problems, for just 7 milliards people. HEY! The earth is extremely small. Our solar systeme is one on milliards. And we are here with internet, our problems, our joys, our memories, our dreams... but, for what? And for how long? I'm not a despressiv girl. I just a teenager who would like to run, to live but for me before that... I must to know why are we here... Why are we not all friends? For what? By who? Where exactely? How long? I know nobody know. A day...

scottcgruber profile image91

scottcgruber says

• Life-is-live profile image

Pepsie (Life-is-live) 4 years ago

Well ... I agree. I learned in biology lessons (Thanks Ms. Post) ... Only one big question: how to out of nothing the big bang was it formed? How come something from nothing? But you are absolutely right!

Thanks :)

nightwork4 profile image61

nightwork4 says

• Life-is-live profile image

Pepsie (Life-is-live) 4 years ago

Very funny! thanks

MickS profile image78

MickS says

• Life-is-live profile image

Pepsie (Life-is-live) 4 years ago

Thank you for your answer. But we know how the human body, the life, the universe, etc. are complicated. It would just Mother Nature? Is it not a little overly simple?