KaisMom profile image 83

Were you born at the right time? If not, what era do you feel you would have been most suited to?

I've sometimes felt that I was born at the wrong time, that I might have been more suited to the 1940s where I could have been a singer with a Big Band, like Glen Miller's. Were you born at the right time? If not, what era, decade, millennium, etc., do you feel you would have been most suited to?

phillippeengel profile image64

Deng Xiang (phillippeengel) says

AshmeadGray profile image58

AshmeadGray says

• KaisMom profile image

KaisMom 5 years ago

Hey Ash! I'm fond of the 50s, too. Everything's a tradeoff, I guess. We'd have to deal with "Separate but Equal", threat of imminent nuclear attack and the Communist Witch Hunt. Thanks for your answer.

Djaak profile image38

Djaak says

• KaisMom profile image

KaisMom 5 years ago

Hi Djaak! What a great way to live: happy where you are. Thanks for answering.