aspieadult profile image 60

HELP! I want to do a research project/paper- what should be the topic?

I'm bored, I have too many ideas, feedback needed. My two big strengths are: 1) Research (online searches, article reviews, database creation, organization etc) 2) Writing (research, essays, critical thinking, as well as creative writing) Example Topics: -Health care / education (cultural perspectives, diversity in care and learning, ethics) -Culture in general (analyze a particular concept such as mourning or something) -Anything provided I find it interesting. *My strength is not math (I am out of practice), but I am so-so at statistical analysis, and could learn more.

Jivan36 profile image60

Best Answer Jivan36 says

• aspieadult profile image

aspieadult 5 years ago

Thank you! I ended up sitting in two college courses for the fun of it when I got inspired.. I am in the process of researching a paper right now, and its on exactly what I am passionate about, and have been for some years.

Dolphan5 profile image59

Dolphan5 says

• aspieadult profile image

aspieadult 5 years ago

Thank you for the answer, I did consider it, and then I became inspired to pursue something else, a little "closer to my heart" so to speak. But it is certainly an interesting topic... :)