fpherj48 profile image 78

What do you believe is YOUR purpose in Life?

If you cling to the belief that each and every one of us has a Master Purpose in life, WHAT do you feel is your purpose? Do you believe you have or will fullfill your purpose in your lifetime?

Angela Blair profile image89

Best Answer Angela Blair says

• Perry the Cat profile image

Perry the Cat 4 years ago

I have always been a better assistant than leader, although I have done both. I prefer to assist, be a cat Friday, second banana. It's called facilitating, and that's what I'm doing.

annart profile image87

Ann Carr (annart) says

ARSHAD MAJID profile image79

ARSHAD MAJID says

• Diane Dillon profile image

Diane Dillon 4 years ago

WITH REGARDS TO THE BELIEFS OR PRACTICES OF THE FAITH YOU MENTION. HOW DO PEOPLE MONITOR OR DEAL WITH OTHERS IN THE FAITH WHO HAVE VIOLATED YOUR VERY PRINCIPLES. THE MORALS AND CODES THAT ARE TAUGHT FOR PEOPLE TO Live BY. ddenlighten@hotmail.com

HLKeeley profile image86

HL Keeley (HLKeeley) says

• Perry the Cat profile image

Perry the Cat 4 years ago

So what you're saying is kinda, well I'm just gonna wait til someone tells me what to do? What do you do while you're waiting?

Perry the Cat profile image61

Perry the Cat says

• fpherj48 profile image

Paula (fpherj48) 4 years ago

Perry.....wonderful "purpose," buddy. I should have known you would submit such a deep and meaningful comment. You're ever the genius, Perry....I like you!!

TrevorBasile profile image60

Trevor Basile (TrevorBasile) says

• fpherj48 profile image

Paula (fpherj48) 4 years ago

This wonderful. Good for you!! I'm sure you serve your purpose well!

jadesmg profile image87

jadesmg says

• Diane Dillon profile image

Diane Dillon 4 years ago

THAT IS FEASABLE AND SOMEWHAT POSSIBLE. I BELIEVE THAT IS SOEMTHING MOST PEOPLE WANT. ALSO HTERE IS ALL THORUGH HISTORY TO DATE MANY PEOPLE WHO LIVED WITH SUCH GREAT INTENTION AND DEFINITION THAT THE IDEA OF PURPOSE IS ALSO CREDIBLE

afriqnet profile image66

Joe Njenga (afriqnet) says

alexarpoe profile image59

alexarpoe says

• Perry the Cat profile image

Perry the Cat 4 years ago

As one of those people, I wonder how much you can really help? When I get bad, I get quiet. Both times I was hospitalized I did it myself because no one around me knew what I was thinking. Not even my psychiatrist. What do you do to help us?

Virtuous1 profile image60

Virtuous1 says

Ghost32 says

• fpherj48 profile image

Paula (fpherj48) 4 years ago

glad I could help! Write away!

kumar24894 says

• fpherj48 profile image

Paula (fpherj48) 4 years ago

Whatever your purpose in life is....I suggest your purpose for today is to rid yourself of your profile I.D. First of all, it's immature and offensive. Secondly, If HP catches it, they will INSIST you change it.

Milli Thornton says

Milli Thornton 4 years ago

Even though some of it "should have" been obvious, it took a long time to get this much clarity on my life purpose. I'm 52 now and I do feel I'm living my purpose. I have a ways to go till I will feel I've fulfilled it, but I believe it's doable.