mikgio profile image 83

What do you think is the best way to start learning a new language?

Are there any resources you think are useful?

Rebecca2904 profile image79

Rebecca (Rebecca2904) says

• mikgio profile image

mikgio 4 years ago

Thanks for the advice! Yeah I've been trying to get accustomed to the basics, I agree as well that its almost impossible to fully grasp a new language unless you spend time in a place where it is spoken. Appreciate the comment!!

quicksand profile image82

quicksand says

• mikgio profile image

mikgio 4 years ago

Thanks for the advice! :)

• mikgio profile image

mikgio 4 years ago

Thanks for the comment :) I've got the busuu app on my phone! Yet to try it though

Jade0215 says

• mikgio profile image

mikgio 4 years ago

yeah I've never tried Rosetta Stone either, I agree with your point, it would be much easier if you are exposed to the new language on a daily basis, thanks for the comment!!

Vegas Elias profile image40

Francis Ambrose Viegas (Vegas Elias) says

• mikgio profile image

mikgio 4 years ago

Yeah I'll definitely look into watching movies in the language. Thanks for the comment!