cclitgirl profile image 96

Is space really the "final frontier"?

Why the Universe Is Mostly Empty Space98

Why the Universe Is Mostly Empty Space

• Glenn Stok profile image

Glenn Stok 5 years ago

Wow! I didn't expect that! Thanks, Cyndi, for selecting my Hub for best answer. Your question was so timely since the Higgs Boson particle was just discovered by scientists yesterday. Then I saw your question and I just had to make a Hub about it.

aviannovice profile image89

Deb Hirt (aviannovice) says

MickS profile image77

MickS says

• tsmog profile image

Tim Mitchell (tsmog) 5 years ago

I concede with a vote up. I like that you said 'our' and not 'my,' which in the land of exorcisms is thought to be possession.

• lone77star profile image

Rod Martin Jr (lone77star) 5 years ago

I love space and space travel. In fact, I have 2 websites on it, but I have to agree. As much as I love Star Trek, space is definitely not the "final" or "ultimate" frontier. The "heart" or "spirit" is it -- the most "important."

Team Leader says