badegg profile image 85

Are Second Amendment activists mentally stable?

I see so many people nowadays walking around with sidearms. I ask them why, and they usually say something like "I just want everybody to know that I know my Second Amendment rights!" How moronic is that? Everyone in America has the same rights under the the constitution, so why choose that one to illustrate so dangerously?

Timothius profile image61

Best Answer Tim (Timothius) says

• badegg profile image

Del Banks (badegg) 4 years ago

Absolutely. I think that the majority of the "Saturday Vigilantes" as I call them are ill informed as to the history behind the 2nd Amend. We also have the right to drink soda in public, but nobody wears a t-shirt saying so. Excellent response.

Theophanes profile image94

Theophanes says

• badegg profile image

Del Banks (badegg) 4 years ago

Thank you for that! :)

......and now from the peanut gallery......

brakel2 profile image86

Audrey Selig (brakel2) says