Recently Awakened profile image 60

Are you able to observe your ego in action?

Eranofu profile image78

Eranofu says

• Recently Awakened profile image

Recently Awakened 5 years ago

I agree and most of the time, people are not conscious of their dominating ego. It is just normal for them. They feel that is who they are when it is really not.

Parks McCants profile image75

Parks McCants says

• Recently Awakened profile image

Recently Awakened 5 years ago

I find that it is much harder to fight it than to just watch its impulses and reactions. I try to separate myself as much as possible and just be aware of my ego's tendecies. It seems to take away its power and it usually fades away soon after.

DDE profile image23

Devika Primić (DDE) says

• Recently Awakened profile image

Recently Awakened 5 years ago

If the good deed makes you feel good that is one thing, but if you keep doing good deeds in order to get attention/acknowledgement, then that is the ego at work. Thanks, great reply!