somethgblue profile image 91

Has anyone felt a sense of time distortion after waking up?

I have recently (within the last six months) felt as if I have lost or gained time in my sleep? I have felt extremely hungry even though I ate a huge meal the night before. I have felt like I have only slept a few hours even though it should have been more than eight. People at work have complained of similar feelings, have folks around the world felt this or is this just a local phenomenon? The time between 12 midnight and 4:00 a.m. is supposedly our spiritual reboot time however is it being used to regulate our internal clocks as the planet evolves?

honeybee2u profile image60

honeybee2u says

• somethgblue profile image

somethgblue 4 years ago

That may have been you experiencing a past life, I'm talking more about how our Planet is evolving with us on it and we are evolving with it.

I suspect Nibiru causing the Planet to change it's rotation and how we reboot spiritually.