Joe Cook profile image 68

Is it right or wrong to include children with learning difficulties in standard state schools?

Is it wrong to include children with learning difficulties in standard schools because it potentially disrupts and slows the development of children without learning issues? Is it wrong because children with learning difficulties genuinely need alternative help and focus? Is it wrong because it could be a shrewd and cynical attempt from local authorities to save money? Is it RIGHT because it promotes a wonderful environment of inclusivity and acceptance?

TIMETRAVELER2 profile image94

TIMETRAVELER2 says

• xanzacow profile image

Cynthia (xanzacow) 5 years ago

When my son was in school they did have spec ed classes. I did not know that it had changed. That is not good. I can see where some major disruptions will occur. There are so many degrees of learning disabilities.

xanzacow profile image84

Cynthia (xanzacow) says